Monday, April 27, 2009

It's been like so long since I've been to a house party with normal and friendly people of my own age that this superhero-themed fiesta in Barcelona was the funnest thing I've done in like forever.

This dude was laying down some fat beats in spite of (or because of?) his Transformer costume.

Nature Boy and Nature Girl took the cake for cutest couple.

Everything was gravy until this dude showed up...

and I was forced to hit up the tourist hot-spots.

The view from not my window.

In general, I had a really shitty time.

Check it-

  • CHECK OUT THE NEW DEEPEST REACHES WEBSITE: DEEPESTREACHES.COM NEW BLOG ON TUMBLR photo: MORGAN MAASSEN edit: charles smith
  • One of the things I love in Japan almost as much as I love the food is the countryside. Japanese countryside can have it all - incredible hiking, volcanoes...