Wednesday, December 17, 2008

deux fois, paris

Laura and I were in Paris up for the weekends of the 2nd and 12th doing some research. Here's what we came up with:


The Metro

If you're into the minimalist japanese aesthetic at all, welcome to Muji. I cannot stay away.


Yeah, it was as cold as it looks.


No matter where I am, my mind is usually elsewhere. Obviously someone had the right idea.


Marais

Marche Bastille.

The food at this place wasn't spectacular, but the ambiance was well worth the price of admission. We actually went twice.

Laura, salade. The yellowness of this place, inside and out, was a welcome contrast to the omnipresent gray.

When it's so cold, you inevitably end up doing a lot of this, which isn't so bad after all.

Check it-

  • CHECK OUT THE NEW DEEPEST REACHES WEBSITE: DEEPESTREACHES.COM NEW BLOG ON TUMBLR photo: MORGAN MAASSEN edit: charles smith
  • One of the things I love in Japan almost as much as I love the food is the countryside. Japanese countryside can have it all - incredible hiking, volcanoes...